Google Ads for Content

Google Search

Google
 

Monday, August 15, 2005

Letting Go is Hard

Actually I do not understand my feelings. Here I am, in love with Meow, yet I still feel envious towards ex n his bitch.
Jean told me she saw them together at Prangin Mall yesterday. Bitch has her hand round his arm/elbow. He never liked it, he is just forcing himself too much. He doesn't like shopping...but he is doing all this for the wrong girl.


Yesterday was actually one year exactly we had close contact. I bet he doesn't know or remember anything abt that.
He is so blindy in love with her. Even Bird told me that he doesn't like her, in fact the whole team/gang in his dept doesn't like that bitch. They said he is too blind. She is flirting behind him...not with one guy, but many at the same time. Why can't he see it ? Stupid...paying for her fees some more. Damn stupid. She will suck him dry and leave him...just a matter of time.

It's really sad to see someone u love and cared before drowning into deep shit. He has changed so much, so much that even as a friend, he doesn't do his part liao. He didn't even ask how I was or my dad when he knew my dad was hospitalised last month...what a friend huh!

I need to let go, really let go...but I am here still...as his friend...if he ever needs me...my friendship is ever ready. God Bless him.

No comments: