Google Ads for Content

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 19, 2007

My performance review

Ok, let's see how I fair since my last post :

do more of my beads - ya ya, so I did, only for those urgent orders, none yet for my upcoming sale at UPR this Sunday 27, May. Chia lat liao...

update my blog - ya, I did, once a fortnight? I have to keep up, gambate~~!

read my favourite books/magazines/newspapers - this I can proudly say yes, I did - I finished Why Men Love Bitches By Sherry Argov, very very interesting book, a must for all ladies ;)

sleep more (current record approx. 4 hrs daily) - ok ok, I slept more…5 hours lo. ONE hour extra also considered right.

go out more - This one confirm I did :) Makan a lot also. Top favourites - Esplanade Rojak/fruits, 'White Tom Yam' and Starbucks/Borders at Queensbay.

catch up with friends/family/relatives - aiya, a bit guilty on this, only keeping to my normal group so far.

clean my room (this is a must ! my room is a total mess) - Partially done, pai seh !!

watch some tv programmes (i almost forgot TV exists) - er…still no improvement, but hey, I bought a dozen DVDs leh…emm…I think will take me few years to watch all, coz I still have VCDs (ya, that time DVD not so in yet) untouched for 7 years !)

search for new job - I think I did click one or two 'Apply this Job' few weeks ago
.

No comments: