Google Ads for Content

Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy but Sad

I was happy but now I am sad. So sad that I couldn't help ...my tears rolled down my cheek last nite. My dance instructor selected a few of us to join dance competition end of this year. Ballroom dancing for beginners' level. My dance partner told me he couldn't join...at first...due to lack of confidence, he just started less than 2 months. But he has the potential and talent. John pairs us up.

Yesterday, while persuading him....I asked "Is it b'coz yr gf jealous?"
He said "Actually I did talk to her, it seems like she doesn't quite bless me to join"

I was like "Ohh........"

I asked him to think about it again and how much it meant to me. I thought it was ok....but...nope. I really really want to join this. And so far, he is the only guy that match my height. And we can both dance comfortably.

Well, I know I cannot force him la. I just pray to God that something right will happen.

No comments: